Bungie details Destiny update 1.1.2
Bungie has detailed information on the latest Destiny 1.1.2 update. There's still no official release date for the patch, but Bungie's blog promises details "very soon".
The details of the update are littered throughout the blog post, and while some remain pretty vague, here's a breakdown of the key changes coming:
- "The Crucible team wants to change the way ammo crates dictate the flow of a battle."
- Make special ammo a more precious resource in the Crucible.
- Further solidify Heavy ammo's role.
- Limit high-damage weapons effect on encounters through balancing.
- Players will now be able to lock items and weapons to prevent them from being dismantled.
- Players can now wear helmets in the Tower, giving them a chance to show off newly earned exotic armour. To do so, a new option in the Settings menu will ask you to opt to wear your helmet in Social Spaces or not.