2TB hard drives now supported thanks to new Xbox 360 system update
The latest Xbox 360 system update has been rolled out, implementing a number of features such as support for larger hard drives, purchase history and the ability to see your money.
- Larger external USB hard drives – Plug in any external USB hard drive up to 2 TB to store your Xbox 360 downloads, profile, saved games, and other data.
- Purchase history – To view your recent purchases, go to Settings > Account >Purchase History.
- Password reset - You can now reset your password by selecting Forgot your password? at sign-in.
- Network statistics - View download speed, upload speed, and signal strength, go to Settings> System > Network Settings. Select your network, and then choose Network Statistics.
- See your money - Your Microsoft account balance now appears in the top-right corner of the Xbox Dashboard. To turn it off, go to Settings > Profile > Account Security.