New update brings Driveclub PS Plus Edition closer to release
Driveclub studio Evolution is releasing a new update for the game today that will pave the way for the long-delayed PS Plus Edition of the game.
The PS Plus Edition was originally planned for the release of the game last year but was shelved after a disastrous launch period.
“The servers that provide Challenges in DRIVECLUB are being replaced and upgraded,” said Evolution on its official Facebook page. “This will bring bigger, better challenges and improve server performance across the game as we continue to work to make the PlayStation Plus Edition of DRIVECLUB possible.”
The new update, which goes live very shortly, includes the following changes.
Full details for Game Update 1.16
- Challenges will be expanded to support an unlimited number of participants.
- Challenge notifications will be integrated into the Social Hub activity feed for easy access.
- The Challenge Menu will have a new interface to make it easier to join Challenges.
- Evolution Studios Challenges will be added to the Challenge Menu for direct and easy access.
- Invitation options will be optimised to focus on active players and reduce challenge notification spam.
- More of our favourite #PS4share pictures created by the community will be added to the Menus.
- Significant technical improvements will be made to enhance server connectivity and prepare for the PlayStation Plus Edition.