The Witcher 3 gets significant patch on PS4, Xbox One and PC
The Witcher 3 may not be getting any free DLC this week, but will soon be getting a rather substantial gameplay patch.
Patch 1.07 is coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
CD Projekt Red announced the update via its blog, and listed the updates that will be coming, including an overhaul of menus, fixes to quests and improvements to Geralt's trusty steed, Roach.
Take a look at some of the key changes coming in the patch below:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game.
- Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior