The Witcher 3 New Game Plus out now: here’s everything you need to know
The Witcher 3’s New Game Plus mode is gradually being rolled out. If you’re planning on starting over, you’ll want to know which items you’ll get to keep and which you won’t.
New Game Plus mode for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now available to download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in Europe, with the US following later today. The download is less than 2 MB because you’ve already gotten most of it with patch 1.08.
What carries over:
- All player EXP, including level (if lower than 30, you’ll be bumped up)
- Inventory equipment, including Witcher gear sets
- Stash items not covered in the ‘doesn’t carry over’ list
- Alchemy crafting components
- Alchemy recipes and crafting schematics
- Consumables such as food and drink
- Letters and books
- Monster trophies
- Quest items (such as Keira’s lamp or medallion)
- Gwent cards, including those purchased
- Difficulty level, you’ll be able to reselect it
- Map items such as way-points, signposts etc..